środa, 21 sierpnia 2013

Chill Music 1


Chill Music Part 1

S
tarting from this really good remix of amazing song by William Fitzsimmons & Priscilla Ahn 
I'm gonna give U some of my favourite chill songs


I like this song without dubstep but when my friend show me this i started to love it!
I even decided o dance to it at the end of my camp, 'couse this song really makes me showing my deepest feelings. I love those people which I was here with and "I don't feel it anymore" was perfect song to show them all that when I'm not with them I don't feel magic, I don't feel free and happy.
My female educator even cry at the end of my performance and this prove me that I choose the right song.

I recommend this song to all the dancers, choreographer, chillstep fans and people who like music relax.
Enjoy!


sorry for all grammar mistakes..

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz