czwartek, 28 listopada 2013

Birdy


Birdy 



I feel so bad those days. I can't cope with my life. I don't recognize myself.
The school, friends, love, dreams nothing's going right way... even my health isn't good.

I just... don't know what to do with myself and all those problems, there're no one who can or even want to help me. Only Birdy ...

You...if you had bad days, if you want to just sit down think about something, maybe cry a little, just be by yourself in your room, in your life. If you feel lonely, unwanted and incomprehensible listen to Birdy.

Her voice will get you somewhere else, in new world. Not better world but a place where you can always be yourself, where everything goes the right way.

Try it ...


and if you love someone but it hurt ...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz